Dios Padre Property
The high grade, past producing Dios Padre Silver Project is located in the State of Sonora, Mexico mid-way between Hermosillo, Sonora, and Chihuahua City, Chihuahua. Dios Padre has a 400-year history of mining for silver.
Dios Padre is located in the vicinity of a number of successful mines including Pan American Silver’s Dolores silver mine, Agnico Eagle’s Pinos Altos mine, and Alamos Gold’s Mulatos mine.
- Excellent access to infrastructure including a major highway, small plane access, power and skilled labor. Management has been working in the area for the last 18 years.
- The Dios Padre project contains two main targets. The first is the area around the historic Dios Padre mine.
- Dios Padre’s old silver mine workings contain an existing NI 43-101 inferred resource of 9.5m ounces of silver equivalent ounces with an average grade of 236 g/t AgEq (94% Ag, 6% Au) at a cutoff grade of 120 g/t AgEq. Dios Padre is a high-grade deposit as evidenced by its drill intercepts which include:
Hole FMR 12-06 1.9 meters of 3220 g/t silver inside an intercept of 32.5 meters of 408 g/t silver Hole FMR 17-06 5.2 meters of 1145 g/t silver Hole RDP 18-12 12.4 meters of 558 g/t silver Hole FMR 15-06 28.8 meters of 467.8 g/t silver
- The second is the large Induced Polarization (IP) target 500 m to the north of the historic mine.
- Regency Silver carried out a 2,000 meter post IPO drill program to test the IP target and to expand the mineralized zone outside of the current Dios Padre historic resource. Drilling started in late June 2022 and was completed in late August.
- The high grade and width of the existing mineralized silver zone and the existence of a large IP target with the potential for a larger body at depth was confirmed by Regency’s recent drill results which were announced on October 11, 2022.
- The initial drill hole into the selected Induced Polarization (IP) anomaly intercepted:
- 4.7 g/t gold over 53.8 m including
- 6.84 g/t gold and 0.88% copper and 21.8 g/t silver over 36 m at 420 m depth down hole
- 13.97 g/t gold and 1.11 % Cu and 50.25 g/t Ag over 9.8 m starting at 460.5m down hole.
- Drilling near the old Dios Padre silver mine workings intercepted grades as high as:
- 582.47 g/t silver over 3.9 m from 21.1 m to 25 m depth in hole RDP 22-5,
- 558.30 g/t silver over 5.85 m from 38.15 m to 44 m in hole RDP 22-6 and
- 420.23 g/t silver over 3.10 m in hole RDP 22-9 .
- 98 g/t silver over 37.4 m in hole REG-22-12 and
- 1.34 g/t gold over 17.9 m in hole REG-22-04
- Regency is planning a follow up program of geophysics and drilling, including drilling to a depth of 1,000 metres to determine the depth of the mineralization.