ABOUT REGENCY SILVER CORP.
Regency Silver Corp is a Canadian resource company exploring for high grade Silver in Mexico. Regency’s flagship project is the high grade Dios Padre Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico. Regency’s objective is to maximize shareholder value by acquiring and developing high potential projects for sale and spinout.
TECHNICAL REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- The updated resource estimate of 11.375m oz at 255.64 g/t AgEq (following 1,056 meters drilling over 8 holes) that was announced January 17th, 2023, replaces the previous resource estimate of 9.5m oz at 236g/t AgEq (derived from 10,425 meters drilling over 66 holes).
- This is a 20% increase in inferred resources and an 8.3% increase in grade.
- Since January 9th A 3D IP program has been underway and on January 15th a new 3,000 meters+ drilling campaign has started drilling 6 holes up to a depth of 1,000 meters and stepping out 50 meters laterally to the West and East of hole REG-22-01.
Dios Padre Property
- Regency has made a major gold-copper-silver discovery at its Dios Padre project in Sonora, Mexico. The initial drill hole into the Induced Polarization (IP) anomaly intercepted:
- 4.7 g/t gold over 53.8 metres including
- 6.84 g/t gold and 0.88% copper and 21.8 g/t silver over 36 m of at 420 m depth down hole including
- 13.97 g/t gold and 1.11 % Cu and 50.25 g/t Ag over 9.8 m starting at 460.5m down hole.
- The 500 metre hole ended in mineralization and was stopped due to reaching the maximum capacity of the drill. Regency is planning a follow up program of geophysics and deeper drilling down to 1,000 metres.
- Initial indications are that the structure may be either a gold-copper porphyry or high sulfidation system, each of which has the potential for significant size.
- Drilling near the old Dios Padre silver mine workings intercepted grades as high as
- 582.47 g/t silver over 3.9 m from 21.1 m to 25 m depth in hole RDP 22-5,
- 558.30 g/t silver over 5.85 m from 38.15 m to 44 m in hole RDP 22-6 and
- 420.23 g/t silver over 3.10 m in hole RDP 22-9 and
- 98 g/t silver over 37.4 m in hole REG-22-12 and
- 1.34 g/t gold over 17.9 m in hole REG-22-04.
El Tule Project
Early stage exploration including mapping, sampling and geophysical survey
GOLD/SILVER PROJECTS, PERU
Major new gold-copper-silver discovery at Dios Padre with significant gold and copper grades of 4.7 g/t gold over 53.8 metres including 36 metres of 6.84 g/t gold, 0.88% copper and 21.8 g/t silver at 420m depth down hole including 13.97 g/t gold and 1.11 % Cu and 50.25 g/t Ag over 9.8 m starting at 460.5m down hole.Read More
HIGH QUALITY ASSET
ATTRACTIVE CAPITAL STRUCTURE