ABOUT REGENCY SILVER CORP.
Regency Silver Corp is a Canadian resource company exploring for high grade silver in Mexico. Regency’s flagship project is the high grade Dios Padre Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico. Regency’s objective is to maximize shareholder value by acquiring and developing high potential projects for sale and spinout.
TECHNICAL REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- NI 43-101 inferred resource of 9.5m ounces of AgEq (silver equivalent) with an average silver equivalent grade of 236g/t. (1.25 million tonnes at a grade of 236 g/t Ag Eq)
- 1.9 meters of 3220 g/t silver inside an intercept of 32.5 meters of 408 g/t silver
- 5.2 meters of 1145 g/t silver
- 12.4 meters of 558 g/t silver
- 28.8 meters of 467.8 g/t silver
Dios Padre Property
- Drilling at Dios Padre has hit wide, high grade intercepts.
- Property has an initial NI 43-101 Technical Report which estimates an inferred resource 9.5 million troy ounces of AgEq at a grade of 236 g/t AgEq (1.25 mt @ 221.70 g/t Ag + 1.25 mt @ 0.17 g/t Au = 9.5 million troy ounces of AgEq).
- A large Induced Polarization target has been identified immediately to the north of the old mine. This target was drilled in our summer 2022 drill program and assays are pending.
HIGH QUALITY ASSET
ATTRACTIVE CAPITAL STRUCTURE