About Regency Silver Corp.
High Grade Gold, Copper and Silver In Mexico
- Regency Silver Corp is a Mexico focused gold-copper-silver exploration company.
- The Company’s flagship property is its wholly owned high grade Dios Padre gold-copper-silver Project in Sonora, Mexico.
- In 2022 Regency made a major gold-copper-silver discovery at Dios Padre.
- Hole REG 22-01, the initial drill hole beneath an Induced Polarization (IP) anomaly intercepted:
- 6.84 g/t gold and 0.88% copper and 21.8 g/t silver over 36 m at 420 m depth down hole including
- 13.97 g/t gold and 1.11 % Cu and 50.25 g/t Ag over 9.8 m starting at 460.5m down hole.
- Follow up drilling by Regency in 2023 intercepted 29.4m of 6.32 g/t Au in hole REG 23-14 and 32.5m of 2.23 g/t Au in hole REG 23-15.
- Assay results from 7 additional drill holes are expected shortly.
- 2022 drilling near the old Dios Padre silver mine workings intercepted grades as high as:
- 582.47 g/t silver over 3.9 m from 21.1 m to 25 m depth in hole RDP 22-5,
- 558.30 g/t silver over 5.85 m from 38.15 m to 44 m in hole RDP 22-6 and
- 420.23 g/t silver over 3.10 m in hole RDP 22-9 .
- 98 g/t silver over 37.4 m in hole REG-22-12 and
- 1.34 g/t gold over 17.9 m in hole REG-22-04
- An updated NI 43-101 report dated March 2, 2023 estimates an inferred resource of 11.375 million AgEq ounces (94% Ag) at an average grade of 255.64 g/t AgEq. Drilling on the property has returned numerous high grade intercepts with sizeable width. Intercepts include:
- Hole FMR 12-06 with 1.9 meters of 3220 g/t silver inside an intercept of 32.5 meters of 408 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 17-06 with 5.2 meters of 1145 g/t silver
- Hole RDP 18-12 with 12.4 meters of 558 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 15-06 with 28.8 meters of 467.8 g/t silver
Significant Drill Results Show Potential for Large New Gold-Copper-Silver Discovery
SIGNIFICANT DRILL RESULTS SHOW POTENTIAL FOR LARGE NEW GOLD-COPPER-SILVER DISCOVERY
The targeted breccia is now intersected by 9 holes (2022-2023) covering an area of ~130m of strike and ~100m of dip extent. The zone is open along strike and at depth as well as up-dip to the most eastern and westernmost extents. The breccia appears to be widening with depth.
With the new intersection points and subsequent modelling, the breccia is cutting stratigraphy slightly. The body strikes NW-SE and dips to the NE. Current projections of the zone appear as though it may be related to up-dip Au mineralization discovered by Regency in 2022 to the East of the historic Dios Padre silver mine. Drilling orientation will be modified slightly in phase 2 in order to cut the body more perpendicular and reduce drill meters required per hole.
Mineralization within the breccia follows a similar pattern observed in holes REG-23-01, REG-23-14 and REG-23-15. The shallower intersections are more pyrite dominant with deeper intersections containing more specularite. Chalcopyrite appears to be highest in abundance where the breccia is proximal to the lower contact of the quartz-feldspar porphyry (QFP). Matrix abundance can be highly variable through the breccia zones, ranging from 10-15% to upwards of 50% matrix where clasts are surrounded and supported by a sulphide-specularite matrix. Texturally, shingle, and collapse type breccia textures are observed locally within the intervals.
It is becoming evident that mineralization at Dios Padre is long lived and multi-stage in nature with separate gold, copper and silver events overprinting each other as part of a protracted magmatic-hydrothermal mineralizing system. Peripheral alunite, specularite and siderite alteration is significantly more widespread than was recognized earlier as current drilling is 100% within the broad alteration halo of the system.
Figure 3: 3d section showing the location of the modelled mineralized breccia body and the location of the phase 1 drill holes.
Pipeline of New Projects
- The El Tablon Claim is located in the State of Durango, Mexico. The property covers a total of 7,200 hectares and contains numerous artisanal workings and tunnels, which explored many of the veins and veinlets that exist within the concession area.
- The El Tablon Claim is located within the Sierra Madre Occidental prolific gold-silver belt only 16 miles from the historical Tayoltita (San Dimas district), which has historically produced more than 11 million ounces of gold and 582 million ounces of silver and which continues to be active with significant mineral resources. 1
- The El Tablon Claim is in a similar geological environment, characterized by the presence of productive rocks of the Lower Volcanic Complex, to which subvolcanic felsic rock bodies with stockworks and gold dissemination are found. In addition, the canyons around El Tablon expose many other mineralized zones, and works can be found in the neighboring mines of the Ventanas, Mala Noche, and San Cayetano projects.
- A Mexican Council on Natural Resources (CRM) (the precursor to the Mexican Geological Service) report from 2012 indicates the presence of 7 veins and breccias in a short space of land, which reported silver grades up to 1,402 g/t, lead up to 2.097%, copper up to 1.381%, and gold up to 1.00 g/t. One of the samples exceeded 10,000 g/t of silver. The El Tablon Claim has potential both for high grade silver veins and bulk mineable high volume-low grade polymetallic mineralization. 2
- Management has worked in Mexico for the last 18 years and has extensive knowledge of the mineralogy of Mexico and contacts in the Mexican mining community. Regency will be constantly assessing new opportunities with a focus on the prolific Sierra Madre Occidental region.
- 1 Source: https://www.firstmajestic.com/projects/producing-mines/san-dimas/
- 2 Source: Servicio Geologico Mexicano, Chairez B.J. Velazquez H.J., 2012 Estudio de Asesoria Geologica del Lote Minero La Fortuna, San Dimas, Durango.