High Grade Silver in Mexico
- Regency Silver Corp is a Mexico focused silver exploration and development company.
- The Company’s flagship property is the high grade Dios Padre Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico.
- An initial NI 43-101 report estimates an inferred resource of 9.5 million AgEq ounces at an average grade of 236 g/t AgEq. Drilling on the property has returned numerous high grade intercepts with sizeable width. Intercepts include:
- Hole FMR 12-06 with 1.9 meters of 3220 g/t silver inside an intercept of 32.5 meters of 408 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 17-06 with 5.2 meters of 1145 g/t silver
- Hole RDP 18-12 with 12.4 meters of 558 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 15-06 with 28.8 meters of 467.8 g/t silver
- An initial NI 43-101 report estimates an inferred resource of 9.5 million AgEq ounces at an average grade of 236 g/t AgEq.
Immediate Potential for Large New Discovery
- The Dios Padre project contains two main targets. The first is the potential to increase resources up dip and down dip of the current resource in the vicinity of the historic Dios Padre mine. The second is the large Induced Polarization (IP) target 200 m to the north of the historic mine.
- The existence of a large IP target indicates the potential for a larger body at depth. The post IPO drill program is designed to test the IP target and to increase the current resource. 6 holes totalling 1520 meters are planned to test the IP target and 4 shallow holes totaling 156 meters are planned to test the up-strike extension of the existing resource.
Pipeline of New Projects
- The El Tule project in Nayarit, Mexico is a large land package with numerous gold and silver prospects over a 15 km by 5 km region (10,000 ha). Gold and silver is found in a low-sulphidation epithermal system with veins, stockworks and breccias. El Tule displays the potential for a large open pit deposit. Small scale operators are selectively mining over 4 g/t gold from an existing open pit. High grade gold values of 505 g/t have been obtained from sampling.
- Management has worked in Mexico for the last 18 years and has extensive knowledge of the mineralogy of Mexico and contacts in the Mexican mining community. Regency will be constantly assessing new opportunities with a focus on the prolific Sierra Madre Occidental region.