About Regency Silver Corp.
High Grade Gold, Copper and Silver In Mexico
- Regency Silver Corp is a Mexico focused silver exploration and development company.
- The Company’s flagship property is the high grade Dios Padre Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico.
- An initial NI 43-101 report estimates an inferred resource of 9.5 million AgEq ounces (94% Ag) at an average grade of 236 g/t AgEq. Drilling on the property has returned numerous high grade intercepts with sizeable width. Intercepts include:
- Hole FMR 12-06 with 1.9 meters of 3220 g/t silver inside an intercept of 32.5 meters of 408 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 17-06 with 5.2 meters of 1145 g/t silver
- Hole RDP 18-12 with 12.4 meters of 558 g/t silver
- Hole FMR 15-06 with 28.8 meters of 467.8 g/t silver
- An initial NI 43-101 report estimates an inferred resource of 9.5 million AgEq ounces (94% Ag) at an average grade of 236 g/t AgEq.
Significant Drill Results Show Potential for Large New Gold-Copper-Silver Discovery
The goal of the drill campaign at the Dios Padre project was two-fold. To test the core of the IP anomaly 500m to the north of the old mine workings and to try to expand the Dios Padre silver mine mineralization both to the east and to the west. The drill program was successful on both fronts, intersecting strong gold, silver and copper mineralization in the core of the IP anomaly as well as successfully intersecting silver and gold mineralization both to the east and west of the old mine workings.
The initial drill hole into the Induced Polarization (IP) anomaly intercepted
- 4.7 g/t gold over 53.8 metres including
- 6.84 g/t gold and 0.88% copper and 21.8 g/t silver over 36 m of at 420 m depth down hole including
- 13.97 g/t gold and 1.11 % Cu and 50.25 g/t Ag over 9.8 m starting at 460.5m down hole.
Drilling near the old Dios Padre silver mine workings intercepted grades as high as
- 582.47 g/t silver over 3.9 m from 21.1 m to 25 m depth in hole RDP 22-5,
- 558.30 g/t silver over 5.85 m from 38.15 m to 44 m in hole RDP 22-6 and
- 420.23 g/t silver over 3.10 m in hole RDP 22-9 .
- 98 g/t silver over 37.4 m in hole REG-22-12 and
- 1.34 g/t gold over 17.9 m in hole REG-22-04
Gold-Copper-Silver mineralization in REG-22-01 is largely breccia hosted, with sulphides (pyrite, chalcopyrite) forming the breccia matrix. The core of the mineralized zone sits within and adjacent to a felsic intrusive body, though mineralization is present both within the felsic unit as well as the host andesites. Both rock units are strongly altered to white mica with some silica. Gold and Copper values correlate well with increased sulphide abundance, and some coarse visible gold (VG) was found in some of the more gold-rich areas. The current hypothesis is that this zone represents a down-dip extension of the Dios Padre silver mine where we have moved further up the temperature gradient of the system from a Ag-Pb-Zn dominant assemblage in the old mine workings, to a Cu-Au dominant assemblage down-dip. The current hypothesis is that this mineralization is driven by magmatic fluids and that the mineralization intersected in REG-22-01 represents a step closer to the magmatic source.
Pipeline of New Projects
- The El Tule project in Nayarit, Mexico is a large land package with numerous gold and silver prospects over a 15 km by 5 km region (10,000 ha). Gold and silver is found in a low-sulphidation epithermal system with veins, stockworks and breccias. El Tule displays the potential for a large open pit deposit. Small scale operators are selectively mining over 4 g/t gold from an existing open pit. High grade gold values of 505 g/t have been obtained from sampling.
- Management has worked in Mexico for the last 18 years and has extensive knowledge of the mineralogy of Mexico and contacts in the Mexican mining community. Regency will be constantly assessing new opportunities with a focus on the prolific Sierra Madre Occidental region.