- Co-founder and past CEO of Timmins Gold Corp. and Silvermex Resources Ltd. Timmins Gold Corp. was listed on the NYSE-MKT in 2011.
- Decades of experience in the Mexican mining industry with expertise in the acquisition, development, finance and operation of precious metal mine assets.
Management has Proven Track Record In Mexico
Management has extensive knowledge of Mexico through their business dealings in the country spanning 18 years.
Management has a proven track record of providing shareholder value in Mexico.
- Bruce Bragagnolo is the co-founder and past Chief Executive Officer of both Timmins Gold Corp. and Silvermex Resources Ltd. He took Timmins Gold from an IPO market cap of $7 million to a market cap of $475 million in 2012 and a listing on the NYSE-Amex.
- Mr. Bragagnolo took Silvermex Resources through its 2006 IPO and an IPO market cap of $5 million to its sale to First Majestic for $175 million in 2012.
- Mr. Bragagnolo was a director of Continuum Resources Ltd. when it acquired the San Jose Mine in Oaxaca, Mexico. Continuum Resources Ltd. merged with Fortuna Silver in 2004 and the San Jose Mine is now its flagship asset with 2020 production of 6.17 million ounces of silver and 37,805 ounces of gold. (Source: Fortuna Silver website).
- Director Michael Thomson was a founding director of the company that eventually became Palmarejo Silver and Gold and is also a director of GR Silver Mining Ltd., a Mexico focused silver company.
Bruce BragagnoloEXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN & DIRECTOR
Gijsbert GroenewegenPresident and CEO
- Managing Director at Silver Arrow Partners a NYC/Amsterdam based advisory firm.
- Co-founder of The Gold Arrow fund, investing in alternative investments since 2006.
- Co-founder of The Europe Company, a London based agency broker, in 1991.
- Served as director of several international mining companies
Michael ThomsonIndependent Director
- Serial CPC Founder & Financier. Mining Sector Qualifying Transactions have included companies that became PBS Coals, GR Silver Mining Ltd. (TSXV:GRSL) and Palmarejo Silver & Gold (acquired by Coeur Mining).
- Past Member of the TSXV’s Listings Advisory Committee (Alberta).
Michael Tucker, P. Geo.Independent Director
- VP Exploration for Karus Gold Corp.
- Former Exploration Manager for Balmoral Resources Ltd.