- Regency Silver has staked the Pamela and Paisano claims in the prolific La Libertad Mining District of Peru. The claims cover an area of 3,700 Ha.
- The property is strategically located in north-central Peru next to Pan American Silver’s La Arena open pit mine and close to Barrick’s Lagunas Norte open pit mine. (See map)
- Regency Silver has planned a first phase reconnaissance program estimated to cost USD$25,000. The first phase reconnaissance program is expected to be completed within 6 months of the IPO.
- La Arena is an open-pit, heap leach gold mine with sulphide expansion potential. End 2019 reserves were 447koz and 2019 production was 122.5koz with cash cost of $644/oz
- Paisano is located 3 km from Barrick’s Lagunas Norte mine which produced 245,000 ounces of gold in 2018 at a grade of 1.35 g/t. Lagunas Norte has produced approximately 9.25M ounces of gold.(Source: www.barrick.com)
Regency Silver does not have an interest in any of the projects owned by Pan American or Barrick noted herein. Information about those properties is not necessarily indicative of mineralization at Paisano/Pamela.